WHO IS ANGELA PARKER?
I’m an Embodied Business & Life Coach for leaders, creatives, entrepreneurs, and changemakers.
Join me from my home studio in the beautiful Italian Alps to rediscover yourself and step into your authentic power.
Story & Philosophy
"I believe having everything you desire is possible. The hard part is finding the courage to figure out exactly what that is." - AP
At 23, I founded my first large-scale business, which grew to be the largest, longest continuously running outdoor fitness boot camp in Santa Monica, California.
The business was prolific, but living in the spotlight surrounded by toxic diet culture left me with chronic anxiety and exhaustion.
Eventually, I realized that professional success was both unfulfilling and unhealthy because I wasn’t leading with my core values.
I successfully sold my fitness company, packed up my entire life, and moved to a tiny village in the Italian Alps with my partner.
Sounds like a dream, right? Nope… shortly after I arrived, my body and spirit broke. I couldn’t eat or sleep. I was in excruciating pain. I felt like my body was burning me alive from the inside out.
I thought I was dying.
After multiple painful and terrifying months, one wise doctor said to me that my only job right now was to care for myself. Did I think I could do that?
That’s when I discovered the transformative power of reconnecting with myself through embodied living.
An embodied approach is an energetic superhighway to making peace with your mind, body, and soul.
I slowed down and listened to what felt good and right for my body. Ballet-inspired yoga, meditation, journaling, and mindfulness techniques relieved stress and restored my sanity.
I started learning what true rest was. I did shame and shadow work. I switched to decaf.
Integrating my life coaching experience was the ultimate step.
I retrieved the full potential of my body and my mind. My professional and personal life are thriving. And I am more alive than ever.
I began living my core values and rediscovered my power. I stepped into myself.
I’m here to help you do the same.
It’s time to GET OFF THE RIDE & write your own damn rules.
- Take your personal growth to the next level.
- Gain mastery of your body and mind.
- Guide your company and team to the next level.
- Amp up your business using your authentic power and voice.
- Become the powerful leader you want to be.
Whatever your goal, I’ll help you build the custom toolbox you need to get into your flow and get real results… fast.
And they are yours to use, forever.
As a CTI-trained Business & Life Coach, I shatter the status quo and redefine what it means to be fit in your own body and mind by following an anti-diet culture and health-at-every-size philosophy.
An ACSM & NESTA certified fitness instructor, former dancer, 200-hour Yoga Alliance and Trauma-Informed yoga instructor, my movement sessions are infused with yoga poses and ballet-inspired movements that are both fluid and elegant. I use posture transitions that feel creative, calming and good in your body, adding specific cardio and HIIT elements to strike a balance between intense and soothing.
I firmly believe that body and mind work together, so all my coaching and movement sessions revolve around slowing down, listening to your body, and connecting to yourself.
- You can find me featured on: The Talk, The Marie Osmond Show, MTV’s Chelsea Settles, ESPN, ABC, Physique with Dominique Dawes, Hallmark Channel, Home & Family and Good Day LA.
- In addition to my television appearances, you can also find my stories and workouts featured in: The LA Times, Self Magazine, Carson Magazine, Modern Mom, Healthy Bitch, New Balance, Things to Love Right Now and Adios Barbie.
- Body Inspired Fitness: In 2003, I founded Body Inspired Fitness (BIF) in Los Angeles, California. In 2018, I successfully sold the Santa Monica division of BIF, which has now rebranded to The Inspired Method.
Have a question?
Drop us a message!
We will get back to you within 48 hrs.